"It is necessary that we take a serious attitude to environmental
protection, flora and fauna, the environmental situation, and to this
end we have achieved a revision of the approach to improving
legislation in this area."
1. Implementation of a unified policy in the field of state supervision over the use and protection of fauna and flora, fish resources;
2. Participate in the development of relevant laws, regulations;
3. Submit a proposal to the management of the Committee for the determination of quotas for the use of certain species of fauna and flora in accordance with the established procedure;
4. Consider proposals on the inclusion or exclusion of certain species of plants and animals in the Red Book of Tajikistan.
State supervision is excercised in accordance with the requirements of the Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "On environmental protection", "On the protection and use of the flora", "On the fauna" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of environmental protection.
State supervision consists of:
The permit is issued for the use of objects of fauna and flora in accordance with the procedure established by the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On the licensing system".
To obtain this permission, the applicant or his / her authorized persons must submit to the relevant authorities a signed application in the form established by the licensing authority, in person, by registered mail or by e-mail, containing the following information:
- name, legal form, address of location and unique identification number of an individual entrepreneur;
- the activity or action for which the applicant wishes to obtain a permit;
The copy of the documents confirming the state registration of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur is attached to the application for obtaining a permit.