The department has the following powers to carry out the assigned tasks:
1. Extensive use of mechanical and automatic computerized accounting tools, forms and methods of accounting;
2. Full accounting of incoming funds, inventory and fixed assets, as well as reflection of the use of special funds, construction work, capital financing and the correct calculation of monthly, quarterly and annual expenses in the modern accounting report.
3. Accurate accounting of the results of the economic and financial activities of the Committee.
4. Timely execution and transfer of payments of amounts from special funds, payments to the state budget, membership fees of state social insurance, capital funds, participation in legal work on the preparation of materials on shortcomings, lack of funds and material values, control over the submission of these materials to the appropriate authorities.
5. Checking the organization of accounting and reporting in budget production structures and economies with separate balance sheets.
6. Drawing up a reliable accounting report based on primary documents aimed at maintaining state discipline.
7. Compliance with the established rules for the inventory of cash and material assets.