State supervision is exercised in accordance with the requirements of Article 9 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On environmental protection", "On the protection of atmospheric air", "On ensuring the environmental safety of vehicles" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of environmental protection.
The economic entities are checked based on the provisions of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On checking the activities of economic entities."
When conducting inspections and supervision actions, the requirements of the Code of the Republic of Tajikistan on Administrative violations in the Field of Environmental Protection are applied at identifying legislation.
When conducting inspections in the field of atmospheric air protection, the following requirements are introduced:
- Compliance with the requirements of legislation in the field of atmospheric air protection and other relevant legal acts in this area;
- Carrying out the activities of an economic entity based on an appropriate permit;
- Compliance with the conditions of the obtained permits and established standards in the field of atmospheric air protection;
- Implementation of the action plan to reduce the discharge of pollutants into the atmospheric air and timely reporting of 2TP "air";
- Equipping waste sources with ventilation equipment;
- To exercise state supervision over the use and protection of atmospheric air in economic entities, regardless of their departmental subordination and form of incorporation in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation;
- Draw up a report on the results of inspections, issue orders for their mandatory execution, and draw up a protocol on administrative violations against violators of the law in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation;