On the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the State Independence of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Committee for Environmental Protection and the Ecological Commission of the Majlisi Namoyandagon Majlisi Oli of the Republic of Tajikistan announced a republican competition for the best work on ecology.
Creative teams, journalists, experts, specialists, and representatives of civil society can take part in the competition.
Articles should cover the following environmental issues:
– 30 years of State independence – sustainable measures to protect the environment;
– climate change, measures to prevent and adapt the country’s economy to its negative consequences;
– sustainable use of water and energy resources;
– coverage of the state position and policy of the Republic of Tajikistan in the field of environmental protection, including the use of water and energy resources;
– energy development and poverty reduction;
– environmental education and public awareness;
– biodiversity conservation;
– waste management;
– transport and protection of atmospheric air.
Works can be prepared in Tajik, Russian, or English and should be available to the general public through the Internet, newspapers and magazines, radio, and television.
Copies of them must be sent to the Commission on the Environment with an application and a link to the Republican competition with the theme “The best work in ecology” on A4 paper and font “Times New Roman Tj (12)” indicating the name, address, e-mail, and phone number.
The competition will be held in one round until June 1, 2021, and will end on World Environment Day (June 5).
First-place winners will receive the following cash prizes:
first place – 5000 TJS; (1 nominee)
second place – 3,500 TSJ; (2 nominees)
third place – 2000 TJS. (5 nominees)
Other prizes will be awarded to individual contestants, whose works will be marked with special marks from the Committee for Environmental Protection and the Environmental Commission.
Address: Dushanbe city, Rudaki avenue 42. Phone: (+ 992 37) 221-23-36. 222-21-77 Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com